[Home] [Bookmark page]
> Dubrovnik Old Town
> Ston - Peljesac
> Island of Mljet
> Elaphite Islands
Cosy summer house in Stikovica, small village near Dubrovnik Quiet location on a cliff, 20 m above the sea
|Position of the house|
The house is situated in village Stikovica, on the seashore, on the entrance of the Zaton Bay.
Beside the beaches with all the facilities, post office, bank and supermarket, there are few very good
restaurants in the Bay and you can all reach them by car in a 5 minutes.The house is only 6 km NW from
the city of Dubrovnik by a bridge across Rijeka dubrovacka or 14 km driving along the Rijeka
dubrovacka Bay, all together around 10-15 minutes drive by car or regular city traffic a little bit longer.
About the house
Our house is just what you are looking for!
- air-conditioned master bedrooms (double bed) on the first floor and in
the studio apartment on the second,
- with fans in other rooms (separated twin beds) on the first floor
- completely equipped brand new kitchen (renovated 2004) with enough
pots and pans, table dish and glassware for comfort living and cooking (microwave, cooker,
oven, refrigerator, freezer, toaster, blender, coffee machine)
- dinning and sitting area, living room with a HI-FI, TV, VCR, DVD and a
satellite dish (limited channel access) on the same fool
- outside barbecue grill and large dinning table on the big terrace with
- 300 m2 Mediterranean garden (1st price winner for family garden in 2003),
- 7,5 x 3,5 m swimming pool (with the sea water - non heated - without chemicals)
and a gazebo-pool house
- private solitary rock beach with parasols and deck-chairs is only 7 m
- anchorage for the boat in front of the house.
- the little romantic beach in the cave below the house (it can't be
seen from the house!!!!)
- parking place
We don't provide any meals.
Price includes linen, electricity, gas, air-conditioning, hot and cold water.
Price also includes a Welcome hamper (milk, coffee, bred, butter, marmalade, eggs, juice, season fruits, water).
Cleaning and bed lining every seven days (free of charge for guests who rent the house for a period of 14, 21..days).
All the rooms are completely equipped with linens, pillows and blankets if necessary; bathrooms with towels and toilette paper (except beach towels!).
Generally, pets are not allowed, but we can negotiate on that subject.